Hair Coloring at Home !
Hair Coloring at Home !
If you cannot go to the hairdresser to dye your hair, or if you want to make your own paint yourself, your job is very easy. Whether you are ready to paint and paint your hair with her own paint if you want to paint your own home.
If you buy the paint from the market, you may need to take a few cans of paint depending on the length and fullness of the hair. It also keeps the paint harder than the ends of the hair bottoms. That’s why it’s better to start painting. But don’t forget to replenish the paint well. They will show the color difference first.
– If you want your paint to be more permanent, do not wash your hair before treatment. The most ideal is washing the hair 24 hours before the dyeing process.
– In the package of the products you receive, you will usually have the restorative hair conditioner. Apply this conditioner after dyeing and washing the hair so that your hair is more permanent, soft and shiny.
– There are also several recipes for those who say I want to make my own painting at home. However, at home with the recipes you want to color may be a bit risky.
For those who want to use their hair in chestnut tones;
• Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
• Half a lemon,
• 4 spoons of henna,
• Water of walnut leaves as half a cup,
• Half teaspoon of coffee
• Half a cup of black tea
Empty all the ingredients above into a bowl and crush it with a wooden spoon and blend well, to make chestnut organic hair dye. Apply your hair dye evenly on your hair. Wrap your hair with a mask and wrap in a stretch film and wait for 1 hour. After 1 hour, wash your hair with warm water.
For those who like light brown and yellow shades:
• 1 cup dried chamomile
• 1 cup water
Boil the water in a small saucepan and add the daisies to the water you boil. Apply organic hair dye water to your hair and after sunbathing stay in the sun for at least half an hour. Apply this application at least once in 2 weeks to the sun.
Those who want to make red hair:
• Purple Onion
• Olive oil
Boil a turnip, a beet, half a glass of water separately, with one of the shells of purple onion. Take a coffee cup from a wide bowl of onion juice, a coffee cup beet juice, a coffee cup turnip juice, a coffee cup pomegranate juice a coffee cup tea, a teaspoon vinegar, a tablespoon of yogurt, a tablespoon of olive oil. Adjust as much henna as you can into the consistency. Heat it in the stove and rub it in your hair. Wash the dye waiting for 3 to 4 hours with plenty of water.